Friday 18 July 2014

Bon Voyage!

Hello there! Well today is the day! I am sure it will be very very emotional for me and Evan! For 11 years I have stood in the playground at the boys primary school, probably over 2000 days! From September Evan will walk to high school with his brother Ross and then they will walk home together! It's going to be very strange!!!

Last week I made these cards as part of an order for a friend. I am trying to make as many cards to order as I can to help my son Ross with his fund for Kenya. More info HERE. He has to raise £4000 to be able to go and we are on just over £1700 at the moment! Thnak you to Louise for ordering these cards which were for her daughter and her friend who are this year going on expeditions themselves, just like Ross will next year.
 I used the World Map stamp for the background and the Around the World stamp set for the plane and the suitcase and camera. The animals are from Zoo Babies. The papers I used for the bunting were last years All About Me.
I really enjoyed making these as they stretched my creativity!! I'll have to remember the design to make one for Ross next year!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment