Sunday 1 June 2014

Stamp a Stack makes

Hello there and good morning! I was missing from my blog yesterday as I have been away for a couple of days enjoying some time with my family down at my Auntie's house in Lincolnshire. Thank you to those of you who have ordered from the Retirement List so far. Lots of things have already sold out and I am sorry if you missed out on them, there is still plenty to go round though!!

Today I am sharing a card made using a stamp set that is reduced on the Retirement List called Love and Laughter. It has 30% off the wood mount set which is now only £14.67. This is one of my favourite cards from our Stamp a Stack event last week. We also used the Afternoon Picnic papers that will also retire at the end of the month for the background of the card.
We used the Naturals Ivory for the card base which is a slightly heavier weight and gives a more rustic look to your makes. The Scallop trim border punch is also leaving us too this month and is reduced by 30% to £9.98
Hope you like this make and sorry for the short post, it's another busy busy day for me!

Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment