Sunday 29 June 2014

So Very Grateful

Good Morning! Only 2 days to go until our Shiny New Catalogue! I am so excited I think I may burst! Before I got too carried away though I had to prepare a class for Saturday using the So Very Grateful set that leaves us tomorrow! I ran a little technique class from home and created these projects with my ladies. The one on the right is one we made some time ago at our Tuesday Club and it was so well received that I based my Technique Class around it!. 

Here are our 3 makes from the session. I never know when I plan the class if it will go exactly to time, its hard to judge. I guess this is something that comes with experience and these 3 projects took exactly 2.5 hours which was perfect! The colouring of the larger card does take a long time.
All of the ladies were in agreement that they didn't want to give this card away to anyone!
The following card uses the Spotlight technique, which was a first for me! We also coloured the white organza ribbon with a new product that goes live on Tuesday! Blendabilities will be available in 6 colours from Tuesday as well as the Skin Tone selection. For anyone who loves colouring, these are a must. I have coloured ribbon, rhinestones as well as images too.
Because I had a small class I did let them have a go with my Blendies and colour the ribbon as you can see Kate is doing here. It is very easy to do.
 The final card was another new card to me and it's this Magic Slider card. I got the idea for this make from Caroline Hallett a fellow Stampin Up Demonstrator.
 It's magic!
 I thought you might like to also see my little craft den whilst it is tidy!
Right that's me done for the day, I have an abundance of household chores to do. 
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment