Saturday 17 May 2014

Telford Team Gifts!

Hello there and good morning to you! I am away in Telford today for some Stampin Up Training where I will be joined by lots of lovely ladies from our team and all over the country! Robino is staying home with the boys and is in charge for the weekend! I must admit it's been a bit of a struggle getting myself ready for this event but it gave me an excuse to get straight back into my crafting, which I had missed!

Unfortunately I have run out of time to make general swaps and had to prioritise making little team gifts for my team members who were attending to say thanks for being part of our team. 
 I have had these test tubes stashed away for a while and decided to fill them with bath salts and make a little tag using some new things that I got on the cruise! I used a new Alphabet Rotary stamp and some new floral framelits that match a new stamp set - eeeekkkkk!!
 It took me a while to stamp everyone's name onto these but I was pleased with how they look!
 I really hope the girls like them!
Thanks girls for being part of our wonderful team of Jems!
Back tomorrow!
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment: