Monday 5 May 2014

Paper Haven Christmas Retreat

Hello there and Happy Bank Holiday to you!

Do you remember me sharing photos of the wonderful retreat day we had at the end of March? Well I am delighted to say I have another event booked in for Saturday 15th November! Same venue and same caterers but this time it's Christmas themed!!! For the cost of £89 you can come along from 10am - 9pm and craft ALL DAY LONG taking part in 3 classes.

Here are 2 of the classes we did last time.
 There are always lots of treats!
 And we have a lovely bright room all to ourselves!
 Included in the cost is Tea and Coffee, Danish on arrival, Hot lunch, Afternoon tea, Buffet tea and of course all the craft classes with a £50 goodie bag!!!! 
I have strictly only 20 places available and at the moment have 13 places left. This is now open for bookings and can be secured with a £30 deposit!
I'd love to see you there!
Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment