Sunday 4 May 2014

Modern Medley meets Bermuda Bay

Hey there! Hope you had a nice lie in this morning? 
Today I am sharing the penultimate card from our Male Stamp a Stack and this is the one that probably took the longest to make due to the positioning of the hexagons and the ladies do make 2 of each card design! I wanted to showcase the Modern Medley papers as they were on offer last week and they needed a splash of colour so I went for Bermuda Bay.
There was also a little trick/technique on this card using the Hexagon punch to create the flag style edges of the Bermuda Bay piece although I forgot to tell a few of the ladies and they cut them out by hand!! Oooops!! I have trained them well though and they did it beautifully!!
Not sure if the card is missing something though? What do you think?

Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment