Monday 14 April 2014

Simple Rev up the Fun!

Hello there! Mr K is back at work today after a few days off and we are still enjoying our later mornings with being off school for the Easter holidays. Yesterday I had a PJ day, think it was probably the first time ever that I had a proper PJ day! I just pottered about the house and played games with Evan, watched 2 films and just generally had a much needed chill out day! Mr K and Ross had a cricket game in the afternoon and the weather was good for it, if a little windy.

Here is a simple card the girls made in the afternoon session of our training. This is a really quick make. The Washi tape is such a quick and effective way of adding a splash of colour to your design. 
 The colour combo here is Tangerine Tango, Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake and Baked Brown Sugar.
Sorry for the quick post today, after my chill out day my ironing pile is requiring my attention!

Julie

shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment