Thursday 17 April 2014

Exciting News! Project Life meets Stampin' Up!

I am so so excited. I have wanted to start my own Project Life albums but never took the first steps into doing it as I didn't want to use non-Stampin Up products!

Now I don't have to worry because from the end of June Stampin Up and Project Life are collaborating and will be releasing exclusive Stampin Up Project Life kits!

What is Project Life? Take a look at this video
And here are some sneaks of some of the things you will be able to get your hands on!!!!
If this really appeals to you and your friends you may want to consider signing up to be a Demonstrator before the end of May and then you can pre-order these items before they go live!

I'm so excited I hope you are too, please do let me know!
Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment