Wednesday 26 March 2014

Tuesday Club - Hardwood meets the Bird Punch

Hello there! I am excited today as my little Evan is back tonight and I will be so happy to see him! It has been so strange not doing the school runs but it's also given me a taster of what September will be like! Today has seemed so productive as I wasn't "clock watching" all day!

You may remember me talking about out teams weekly colour challenge, Wade's Weekly Warm Up? Well this weeks colours were right up my street and I couldn't wait to get cracking with them. A card that Julie made totally inspired me and I came up with a class based on the Hardwood stamp and the Bird punch. Here is one of the cards we made last night, I will share the other 2 on Thursday and Friday.
I'd seen a couple of fence style cards with the Hardwood stamp and had logged it in my brain, AKA my Pinterest board to make one at some point and yesterday was the day! I am so pleased with how this came out although I had to cheat a bit on the colour challenge as it was So Saffron, Pink Pirouette, Soft Sky and Baked Brown Sugar and I added a little Pear Pizazz too!!!
 The daffodils are made using the Petite Petal punch and the Boho Blossoms punch and of course I was let loose with the Fringe Scissors again for the grass!!! I am so pleased with how this card turned out, I can't wait to share the other 2 cards with you!
Today and the next 2 days I am finishing off my final preps for my Paper Haven Retreat day on Saturday. I am really looking forward to a 12 hour crafty day with my 17 ladies!

Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love this cute card Julie! I quickly whipped up 4. TFS Cheers Donna Z :)

    ReplyDelete