Tuesday 4 March 2014

Thank you Anne

Hey there and Happy Tuesday. It's all go here today as I finish my preps for Team Training tonight with 17 lovely ladies and a repeat Team Training tomorrow with another 12 lovelies!!!! Love our get togethers. Today I am sharing a card I made for Anne, one of my regular hostesses, club members and general super supporter of my business! She is the tops! I made this card to thank her for hosting her recent party (the one with all the cakes!).
 I am still clinging on to these gorgeous Sale-A-Bration colours until the promotion ends on 31st March.
Still loving my Scallop Tag Topper punch too, keep reaching for it off the shelf all the time and then I wonder what we ever did without it! 
Short and sweet today whilst I crack on with the preps! See you tomorrow
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment