Saturday 8 March 2014

Team Congratulations

Hello there and Happy Saturday to you. Yes I am late blogging today! I've been at dancing all morning with Evan and am now having a lazy Saturday afternoon/jobs catch up day! this week on our Team Facebook Page Julie came up with a colour combo challenge of Gumball Green, Calypso Coral, Primrose Petals and Crisp Cantaloupe.
I've used a fairly new set to me, Happy Congratulations. It's the old classic - I wasn't going to get this set and then saw an amazing card (my downline Amanda's training swap). You've done that too haven't you?
I have had some of my lovely team members promote in the last few weeks so a Congratulations card was in order at Training this past week. 
Here are all of them together.
Right, that's me done for today, I have to go wash Evan's dance shirt (Which I forgot about after the exams last week!!!)
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment