Sunday 23 March 2014

Sweet Sorbet Scrapbooking

Well this post was supposed to be published yesterday but I had a few technical issues with my computer and a bit of a disastrous morning at home before my class in the afternoon! The disasters didn't end there as I went to see Miranda with my son Ross, had the tickets for over a year and had to leave at the interval as Ross wasn't feeling good at all. Today is a new day!

Here is the scrapbook page I created for inspiration for my ladies yesterday afternoon. I used the Sale-A-Bration Sweet Sorbet papers which are only available until Monday 31st March. I used the flower patterned one and did a LOT of fussy cutting around all the floral shapes.
 My cute little niece Mollie was the subject of this page and I must admit it's all about her cute face!
 I used the spiral flower die, check out my video on how to use it HERE
 I used the Gorgeous Grunge for the splatter stamping and the sentiment is from Happy Watercolour stamp set.
I must admit this is probably one of my all time favourite scrapbook pages I have done, let me know what you think!
Julie
shop now
supplies

3 comments:

  1. Julie - as you know I am not into scrapbooking, but this could really convert me - it's AWESOME!! Right up my street! I might even have a go this afternoon! A superb page,pretty enough to show off your beautiful niece - you are right to be proud of it! Love all the fussy cut flowers.

    Love
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful.... Mollie and the page! Hope Ross is Ok?

    ReplyDelete