Sunday 30 March 2014

Paper Have Day Retreat - Morning Project

Good morning! Again this is another scheduled post as I am hoping when you read this that I will be enjoying a well deserved lie in, partly for Mother's Day and partly from the exhaustion of running yesterdays event! I will be back with all the low down on the event tomorrow, once I have got my energy back and caught up on my laundry!
 This was the project we made in the morning. The girls got 1/2 a pack of the Watercolour Wonder paper and 1/2 a pack of the Watercolour Wonder Note cards. Ever since Stampin' Up! brought out these new style wood mount boxes I have been wanting to go a stationery gift set so this was the perfect opportunity.
 Inside I created a belly band of matching DSP for the envelopes and added a loop for the pen. I then created a box with the Envelope Punch Board and cut one side off to leave it open and decorated it with a monogram. 
 The cards inside are all kept pretty simple as they already have some lovely designs on them
Back tomorrow with all the goss from the day!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment