Sunday 16 March 2014

New Home card

Ooo it's a lovely sunny day here today in Yorkshire BUT it is very blustery!!! I've been out this morning with Evan and my nephew Lucas so I am just getting to my usual jobs now! I've been busy making cards to sell this week as well as working on things for my mini retreat day all day yesterday, with a little help from my friend!
 Today I am sharing a card I made for my friend Kath who ordered lots of cards from me for Ross's fund. She asked for a New Home card and we don't really have a stamp in the catalogue so I was inspired by a lovely make my downline Kylie made for me last year and I just adapted it! I used the Hardwood background stamp to create the birdhouse.
 The Home Sweet Home was hand-written with an Early Espresso marker pen.
That's all from me today, the ironing beckons!
Julie
shop now
supplies

2 comments:

  1. This is soooo cute! Love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great - must make one for my personal box of cards!! Love it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete