Saturday 15 March 2014

Mother's Day makes

Hello there! It's a little different in our house this morning as Evan is not going dancing today. He has been invited to a paintballing party so we let him have a Saturday off from the dancing as he had the exams and competition recently and worked really hard so he has been up and off to the party, very excited he was!!!
Yesterday I spent a lot of the day making card orders and cards to sell. I have told my eldest Ross who is raising funds to go to Kenya, that I will spend a day making cards to sell for him and sorting out all my old samples and yesterday was the day. My lovely friend Kath came round earlier in the week with a list of cards she wants to buy from me to help Ross's fund, people have been so amazing with their help!
 Here is the Mother's Day card I designed for Kath to give her Mum. It is a gatefold style card and uses the same colours I used on the rose card earlier in the week. It also uses my fave Hardwood which I stamped in Smoky Slate.
I made another 5 of these last night whilst watching my programmes on catch up to help Ross's fund
Thank you to anyone who has signed up to do their online shopping via Easy Fundraising, it's working really well but we still need more shoppers! It costs you nothing extra and you would be helping our amazing young man go on a trip of a lifetime!

You can sign up HERE
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment