Friday 28 March 2014

Last Hardwood/Bird Punch make

Good Morning! Phew it's Friday already! I have such a busy couple of days! Today I am  making sure everything is in my bags for Saturdays All Day Retreat and tonight I have a Stampin Up workshop at the lovely Jackie's house! Sunday - I will rest (and probably do all the washing and ironing!)
 Here is the last make from our Tuesday Club. You've seen this before, it's just in different colours this time and a few added flowers. I also added the brad and linen thread so the sign was hanging on the birdhouse.
I REALLY enjoyed making these cards and using this wonderful colour combo thanks to my downline Julie.
I hope you have enjoyed them too!

Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely collection of cards Julie. I've enjoyed seeing them. I can't pick a fave they are all beautiful. Cheers Donna Z :)

    ReplyDelete