Tuesday 11 March 2014

Huge Thanks

Hello there and welcome back to my blog today. Today I am sharing a Thank You card. I LOVE making Thank You cards and in my business I often have a lot of people to thank. This particular card was for my hostess at the end of Feb - Anne, she is an amazing support to my business. Talking of business I wanted to take time to mention my Online Store.

I am so pleased that you are using my store and placing orders and each time an order comes through I do a little happy dance inside, however I often get orders that say NO CONTACT. This means I do not know who has ordered from me and I cannot send you a Thank You card and a catalogue!!! If you are shopping online with me at www.juliekettlewell.stampinup.net please DO check teh box that says "allow my demonstrator to contact me" as all I want to do is send YOU a thank you card! I also have a loyalty reward scheme too for those of you using my store - see Online Rewards above. Hopefully those of you who are shy will now tick the box to allow me to send you a card!

 This card uses the fab Sweet Sorbet papers. Only 20 days left to get your hands on these, free with an order of £45 - actually for EVERY £45 you get something free!
I have also used the amazing Scallop Tag punch which I have been featuring in all my workshops and parties, it's been a popular purchase!

Thank you for reading my blog, for supporting my business and sharing the Stampin Up journey with me! 
Julie
shop now
supplies
Will be back later with these!

No comments:

Post a Comment