Thursday 13 March 2014

Hip Hip Hooray

Have you seen the new kid on the cardmaking block? The Hip Hip Hooray card kit! It's fantastico and I had a ball playing with it yesterday afternoon! Here is the kit, please watch the video at the end of this post if you want to see all the contents of the kit. One of the things I don't say in the video is a little tip for you - STAMP ALL YOUR CARDSTOCK DIE CUTS BEFORE YOU PEEL THEM OFF THE SHEET, much easier!
 The price is £17.95 and you can create 20 cards! Plus you then have your stamps and ink left over!
 I brought the kit up to my dining table so I wasn't tempted to use anything other than the items in the kit. I made a huge mug of coffee and started! I would advise you need scissors and post it note or double sided tape to mask the stamps.
 I made all the cards as they are on the full colour sheets, minus a couple of foam pads here and there!
I'll leave you with my video


Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment