Tuesday 18 March 2014

Happy 40th Maria!

Hello there! I am a little late posting this today as I needed to make sure the recipient of the card had received it, safe to say she has! This is a card I made for my lovely downline Maria's special day. Maria joined our team last summer after thinking about joining for probably about 3 years! Well she has had a brilliant start to her Stampin Up journey and is doing so well sharing the products at her classes and events! 
 I had all the inks out from last weeks class so I made a similar version to the cards we made at Tuesday Club last week. I am loving how the Hardwood stamp looks in Smoky Slate and how the other colours compliment it.
 This Rose Red seam binding is actually now retired but I stashed some away before it went! Love my Seam Binding.
Happy Birthday again Maria!

Tonight I am so excited as I am going to see my friend and dance partner Paul in 42nd Street at the same theatre I performed the same show in 19 years ago!! I have a couple of photos from back in the day!

Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment