Friday 7 March 2014

Film Friday!

Good Morning! I have had a LOT of requests for a video on this Scallop Tag Topper Punch Concertina Card. Videos are not my strong point! I rely on my son to film me, but he seems to like filming my hair and my eldest son to edit them, but I can never pin him down to do it! I have muddled along and done a dodgy video last night because I didn't want to keep you waiting any longer
Edited to add - my wonderful son has titivated my video for me, so her is the 2nd version!

Please be gentle with me and have fun making these.

Julie
shop now
supplies

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and fab tutorial!
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done. Love the tutorial. Keep crafting xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your video makes these look super easy to do. TFS Cheers Donna Z :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thanks for the video!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What was the "Happy" stamp you used?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What was the "Happy" stamp you used?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anna, The Happy stamp is from the Sale-A-Bration 2014 set called See Ya Later. Hope this helps, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful special day card TFS especially the video.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Julie, I will definitely be making at least one of these.
    A card that has a real WOW!! factor.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your video is wonderful - so helpful and I was able to follow along and make one too!! So... many thanks for doing it up :) I love this style and am making it for a wedding card. I have the base done and the front monogrammed, now I just have to figure out what to spell out. lol. :) Thanks again! xxkris

    ReplyDelete