Thursday 6 March 2014

Baby We've Grown

Hi there, I'm back today! Yesterday was a little busy! On Tuesday night I had 16 of my team members at training and then repeated that yesterday morning for another 9 of my team members and then we went to a pub lunch, I came home, did some jobs and then was out at 6pm to go do a Stampin Up workshop for Beryl and her friends. Thank you Beryl and gang for having me, it's been 5 years that I have been demo'ing to this group of ladies.

Today I am sharing a card we made at the Stamp a Stack last Friday. This one uses my fave Hardwood background stamp and also the Baby We've Grown stamp set, which isn't just for baby cards. I used the owl image and just coloured one of the owls with the Early Espresso marker pen and then stamped it.
I cut a hole from the Hardwood layer using the Circle Framelits and the Magnetic Big Shot plate. The Hello is from Four You stamp set and it is cut out with the Word Bubble framelits. 
Today I will be mainly having the day off and going out for afternoon tea with my friend Wendy!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment