Tuesday 11 February 2014

Another Card in a Box

Good Morning my lovely readers! I was a lovely sunny day in the end yesterday and it made me happy! Today in comparison looks a little dull but here is a box of cards to brighten anyones day! This is a card we made at the last Tuesday Club, I have our next one tonight - providing it doesn't snow!!!! 
This card features a plethora of the papers from the current Sale-A-Bration promotion. These were a popular choice with my customers over the weekend at my parties. The project also features the versatile Flower Shop and Papillon Potpourri stamp sets, combined with the new Petite Petals.
The leaves are created using the leaf part of the bird punch, a very useful punch to own. I even managed to sneak a little of my new fave ribbon in there, the chevron ribbon from the Spring/Summer brochure!
Right, I am off to keep my eye on the weather whilst cosily creating in my craft den!
Until tomorrow!
Julie

shop now

supplies

1 comment:

  1. Julie, this is a beautiful card. I patterned it for a Get Well card for my husband's sister who has been in the either the hospital or rehab center for 3 mod. now. She has only been home for 2 days since Dec. 31st. This card that you designed really brought a LOT of joy to her. Thank you so much for making it and sharing with those of us less talented!
    Linda in Ohio

    ReplyDelete