Saturday 29 March 2014

SALE-A-BRATION 2014 - the full scoop!

This post will remain at the top of my blog until the end of SAB, please scroll down for new crafty posts and inspiration!

Well it's here! Sale-A-Bration 2014! My favourite time of the Stampin' Up! Year! This years offering has just blown me away. The brochure is fresh and the freebies are on trend. It has certainly kickstarted my crafting after the festive period.
Click on the picture above to see the Sale-A-Bration (SAB) brochure.

So here is the full scoop on SAB 2014!
For EVERY, yes EVERY £45 you spend you get to choose a free exclusive item from the SAB brochure. There are 13 items and they include stamp sets, a punch, embossing folder, card kits, accessories and My Digital Studio offerings. I just love them all - something for everyone
Host a Party with me. For all my lovely hostesses who are booked in you will receive and extra £25 in Hostess spends when your party total hits £250 or more. If you aren't booked in with me then please do get in touch as I just have a few dates left. I would love to come along and share our products with you and your friends, I am in the West Yorkshire area.
Join our team of Julie's Jems and get an EXTRA £20 worth of product in your Starter Kit. This means for £99 payment you get £150 worth of products, which you can choose from any of our catalogues and a business pack worth £45. Please contact me for an informal chat about becoming a demonstrator, whether it be for the fun and discount or to run as a business.

And not only that we also have the brand new Spring/Summer seasonal launching today too! Some FAB and ON TREND products in this brochure, I have been loving it. Please click the picture below to view the brochure online or contact me for your own paper copy.
I think thats all for now, put the kettle on, make a cuppa and enjoy the brochures!
Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment