Friday 17 January 2014

More makes

Hi there and Happy Friday to you, hasn't this week gone really quickly? In fact I always think January goes really fast every year! It's only 11 days until Sale-A-Bration. If you are one of my class attendees I will be using LOADS of the new products next Friday evening (24th) at our Stamp a Stack event. I will also be delaying the order for 4 days so those of you who spend £45 on the night will not only get your class free but you will get an exclusive FREE SAB gift! I do still have places left so if you can let me know by next Wednesday then it would be lovely to see you!
 So here is the last card from our set of 3 cards. This one has a LOT going on but I am really enjoying using the mini envelopes on the front of the cards - made with our envelope punch board. This one though is smaller than the smallest measurement! If you have a board you need a piece of card/paper 4.5 x 4.5 inches and you score at 2 inches.
 I am love love loving the new SAB Banner stamp set and punch! Think this is going to be the top item from SAB.
Here are all the cards together. Hope you have enjoyed seeing them. I will be back tomorrow.
Have a good Friday!
Julie
shop now
supplies

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea!
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this card. Love the colors, the cute envelope embellishment, way cute banner! Oh so cute!

    ReplyDelete