Wednesday 29 January 2014

Another Hardwood Card


Hi there and welcome to my blog, very late in the day today! I was delaying updating as I wanted to take photos of the projects we made at last nights Tuesday Club and upload them here today but it's been so dark today that it hasn't been possible. Last night was the 4th birthday/anniversary of our Tuesday Club. This club started out fortnightly in my conservatoire at my old house! I remember feeling so nervous about the class and whether they would come back next time. Luckily they did and happy to say of the 8 original ladies 5 of them are still crafting with me at every club, plus we have a few new friends now too!!!! These crazy, fun and supportive ladies have been the back bone of my original Stampin Up business and have been a pleasure to spend Tuesday evenings with. What's even more lovely is that they have forged friendships through a love of crafting. Thank you girls!

Thank you to those of you who placed orders yesterday on the first day of Sale-A-Bration! I am excited to say my top seller so far is the fab Hardwood background stamp I am sharing again today! The most popular SAB freebie is the Banner Blast punch at the moment.
 This card was from my Stamp a Stack last week and is a CASE of one I found on Pinterest. I just changed it up a little to make it easier for my ladies who make 12 cards in one evening
The stamp set used is a SAB Freebie called You're Lovely and I have teamed it with the Petite Pairs sentiment set. A little crochet trim adds a feminine touch.

That's me done for the day. I have spent a very enjoyable day on the phone with some members of our team going through business bits and bobs and setting goals and also ladies thinking of joining our Stampin Up family! Lovely to catch up with them but my voice is going again now!!
See you tomorrow
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. Lovely really love this , love the colours ,thanks for sharing.

    hugs paula x

    http://stampingcomerainorshine.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete