Tuesday 21 January 2014

Another Birthday

Hey there and welcome to Tuesday. Usually on Tuesday evenings I have either my Tuesday Club (fortnightly) or our Jems Team Training (monthly) and then on the one free Tuesday I used to go to my dance partner, Paul's lesson to dance with him. Well not anymore as the lessons have all changed and now I get one Tuesday night free each month (2 if it's a 5 Tuesday month!). Well tonight's the night!! I am looking forward to getting in the craft room and coming up with some more ideas for SAB and Spring/Summer projects.
I have another dancing friend that celebrated their birthday this week so this is the card that I sent her in the post yesterday! Hope it arrived in time!
 Again it uses items from Sale-A-Bration, the background stamps and the sentiment and also some gorgeous new chevron ribbon from the new Spring/Summer. I LOVE this ribbon, its a lot softer than it looks!
Just a quick plug for my Stamp a Stack this coming Friday. I still have a few places left for this event and we will be using ALL new products from the SAB offering and the Spring/Summer catalogue! I'm loving crafting with the new items!
See you tomorrow!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment