Saturday 14 December 2013

Move Rev up the Fun!

Whooopsie! I didn't blog yesterday! I was so busy with family things that the blog took a back seat. I went to see the much anticipated Christmas production that my son Evan starred in. He is in Year 6 now so it is his last ever one at Primary School! Was a bit of a tear jerker too so I was a bit of a mess! He also had his biggest role to date - 28 lines, so he informs me!!! He was very good as was the whole production. 
Back to crafting and another card from our Tuesday making! I think this one was my favourite. I have barely used the Chevron punch but felt it was right for this card and I also like the jaunty angle of the layers.
We also had a bit of an arrow thing going on, along with staples too!!!
Inside got a bit of star treatment aswell!!
If you are wanting to get some Stampin Up goodies delivered to you in time for Christmas then Monday 16th December is the last Christmas ordering date. I will be placing an order on Sunday for anyone who wants to collect from me before Christmas!

Thanks for reading today
Julie
shop now
supplies


No comments:

Post a Comment