Sunday 13 October 2013

Team Congratulations Cards

Hi there and good morning (just!). It's been a couple of days since I updated as I have been a busy bee with work this past few days. On Friday night I ran a workshop at lovely Gillian's house! Hello to all the ladies that attended and thank you for your orders! Gillian was delighted as she earned herself £75 i
in freebies! Yesterday I ran the All Day Training session for my lovely team members based around the Seasonal Catalogue. What a laugh we had, all day long - more on that another time but I wanted to share 3 cards I made for my promoting team members.


I love the Feels Good sentiment which just seems so appropriate for our Stampin Up promotions, "she believed she could…so she did." To me that sums it all up really and I was delighted to hand out these cards to my deserving team members.


  

I have used a colour combo of Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding and Soft Suede with a little Crumb Cake.

Have you spotted the extras on this one? This one was for my dear Sally Jo who managed to get her Silver 2, just in time for Convention this year! So proud of all my team for their promotions and how they all inspire me! I am so lucky to have such fab girls!


Julie
supplies



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Jules, sorry l could not make Friday, l was looking forward to the evening but had a family commitment but am looking forward to getting my goodies x Susan x

    ReplyDelete