Wednesday 9 October 2013

O Holy Night cards

Hi there! It's Wednesday again and it's my longer day today as my boys are going to my parents for tea today. Thank you to anyone who has enquired about the wonderful recruiting offer we have for the next 2 weeks. I am thrilled to welcome new ladies to my team of Jems already! For more information please visit the Become a Demo page at the top of my blog.

Those of you who subscribe to my monthly newsletter will have seen the following projects already as I featured this stamp set in this months newsletter. I love this set - O Holy Night. Its great value at £9.95 in clear and £12.95 in wood and its very versatile.


We made these cards at my recent Team Training event last week (I run these every month). I wanted to show my team how they could use the stamp set and give them ideas for different cards and techniques. We looked at heat embossing as a technique.


The card above uses clear embossing powder and the one below uses white embossing powders. Our embossing powders are great at £3.95 and very generous in the amount you get - it seems to last for ever!


Have you spotted the little silver star on the card below. Not a lot of customers realise that this is available as it is on a carry over from last years Seasonal Catalogue


If you click the image below it will take you to the carry over list. All of these products are available.


Hope you enjoyed todays makes

Julie
shop now

supplies


No comments:

Post a Comment