Sunday 27 October 2013

Joyful Christmas

Hello there and happy clocks have gone back day to you!! I feel like I have got lots done today with this extra hour we have had!! Ross and Robin have travelled to Scarborough for the day today as Ross is playing rugby there so it's just me and Evan and a chilled out/catching up day today!

Today I am sharing another card from the Stamp a Stack on Friday - this was my favourite card of the night but it probably took the longest with all the cutting out!
Joyful Christmas was one of those stamp sets that didnt really grab me initially when I saw the catalogue but like many people I saw various samples then I just had to have it and now I LOVE IT!!!! 
The sentiment JUST fits inside the Decorative Label. The background has been stamped with the En Francais background stamp! Did you know its only one of 2 stamp sets that are still in the catalogue from our 2007 catalogue!!! 
I hope you love this card as much as I enjoyed making it! 

25% off stamps ends tomorrow (Monday)
My Mystery Hostess also ends tomorrow at 12 noon!
You have to be in it to win it and could take home £105 in freebies!!!

It's also that time of year where we start thinking about Christmas shopping (or have you already done it?)
Today I am launching my Christmas Wish List service! If you would like a copy of my Wish List please email me and I will send one for you to complete!

Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment