Sunday 20 October 2013

Festive Flurry

Good Morning and a Happy Sunday to you! I had a lovely day yesterday. I spent the morning catching up on things and tidying my craft studio and then had 3 lovely ladies who came to me for a class! We had a lovely afternoon with lots of crafting, chatting and my lovely Robino had baked for us too! Then it was onto my dance lesson followed by a night in with all of my boys watching Strictly! Perfect I would say!

I thought I would share the projects I have made for my last couple of workshops at Gillian's and Louise's. We used the Festive Flurry stamp set and matching framelits. It has been a very popular item and has been in and out of stock. It's in stock at the moment so if you fancy it for your Christmas makes why not pop an order through my store and be in with a chance of winning the Hostess Freebies for October!

The top two cards are the makes and takes that the lovely guests made using a colour combo of Island Indigo, Coastal Cabana, Pool Party and Smoky Slate. I also made a stepped up version using the Silver Glimmer paper and a Frosted Finish embellishment. Thank you to my friend Bekka for the card design idea.



Both parties were a great success for the hostesses and I hope I have helped to create some new paper-crafters out there!

Right I will love you and leave you and go do some jobs! The big boys will be watching sport this afternoon and Evan and I are going dancing!

Keeeeeeeep stamping!

Julie
shop now
supplies



No comments:

Post a Comment