Monday 30 September 2013

Strictly Shoe!

Good Morning! No blog post from me yesterday as Evan and I travelled to watch our friends dancing in a competition in Stockport so it was a long day for us! 

Talking of dancing, have you watched Strictly this week??? It started on Friday evening, which was the same time as my regular monthly Stamp a Stack event. I got a few comments from the ladies about how professional I had been and still done the class even though Strictly was on!! Ha ha!! I managed to catch up when I got home. Thanks to my lovely ladies on Friday night who also gave up their "Strictly fix" to come along to my event!

As a bit of a nod to Strictly starting I created this card using the Fabulous You stamp set, or should it be  FAB-U-LOUS You!! 


I have made a bow using the large Oval punch. My downline Allie did a fab video tutorial on it, if you would like to watch it you can see it HERE


The ladies loved learning how to make this and I wanted to incorporate it onto my card so I added it to the shoe for a girly birthday card.


Hope you like my little make and you have a FAB-U-LOUS day!

Julie
shop now

supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment