Friday 20 September 2013

Floral Frame class - Paper Haven Day 2

Hi there! I'm having a quick cuppa and thought I would update my blog. Still prepping for party tonight at Debbie's house but I am nearly there and dare I say it but I think I am almost ready for that too! Might have to do some ironing now then!!

This was my favourite class of the weekend and the project I completed a good few weeks ago. I shared it with you last week but today I wanted to share the other frames that all the ladies made. I tried to get photos of them all but think I have missed a few!


Above and below is my sample picture for the ladies to use for inspiration.


So it's over to my lovely ladies and their wonderful creations!



Didn't they do well!!! I am so delighted with how all their projects came out. Well done girls.

And here are my lovely ladies minus Caroline and plus a celebrity (can you spot her!)


All products are available on my Online Store.

Julie
shop now



No comments:

Post a Comment