Friday 27 September 2013

Downline Gift

Hi there! Phew it's Friday! I have my Stamp a Stack tonight and then Scrapbook and Technique club tomorrow and then breathe!!! No classes for me at all next week which I am looking forward to, I have so much to catch up on! PLUS - Strictly Come Dancing starts again tonight and I watch it ALL, It Takes Two every day and the lot! Can't wait!

So today I am sharing a downline gift I made to decorate a stamp set. Recently Stampin Up ran a challenge in the UK and I also ran one alongside it within my team. This prize was sent to Anita this week - I hope she has received it - and I am so delighted for her that she won. Anita is a relatively new demonstrator so I was thrilled for her.


I have used the Papillon Potpourri stamp set which is on offer until Monday with the matching Bitty Butterfly punch. 15% off when you buy both as a bundle.


I just simply decorated the stamp set with a belly band and used the Deco Labels to cover the join. I am loving the Pear Pizazz chevron ribbon at the moment so this had to be used.


And of course I had to make a little card to match!


Well done Anita, enjoy your stamp set!
I'll be back tomorrow with a little video for you so make sure you check back with me.

Julie

shop now

supplies


No comments:

Post a Comment