Wednesday 10 July 2013

In Colour Cards

Good Morning! Phew am I grateful it's a little cooler today! This hot weather was making me most un-productive!! I got most of my work done between 6pm - 10pm yesterday!


As promised here are the cards I made that went in the Keeper Box I shared with you yesterday.


All very similar just changed the colours and added slightly different things.


A great way to share the new In Colours with you



Right thats all from me today as I am drowning under a sea of things to sort out, boxes to shift and projects to make!

Julie
supplies
Card – In Colours - Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe
Stamps – Wildflower Meadow, Label Love
Embellishments – White Organza Ribbon, Rhinestones
Tools – Artisan Label punch, Bitty Butterfly punch, Embossing folder
Mediums – In Colours - Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe

1 comment: