Sunday 23 June 2013

Busy weekend

Good morning on this fine Sunday (well it's not really that fine but it sounded good!). 

On Friday evening I did a lovely workshop for my new hostess and stamping friend Denise so I thought I would share the card that her lovely ladies made. This is the card the ladies made on the night.


All of the ladies were new to Stampin Up so I used the trusty Papillon Potpourri stamp set and the matching Elegant Butterfly punch. It was very popular with the ladies and they were pleased with the card they made. Below is another card I shared with a couple of added extras to make it extra special!


And both cards together along with a stamped envelope as "no one likes a naked envelope!"


Thank you to Denise for welcoming me into your home and enjoy your freebies! I do have some dates available for in home parties, please check my Host a Party page for more details.

Julie
supplies
Card – Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla
Papers – Tea for Two
Stamps – Petite Pairs, Papillon Potpourri
Embellishments – Crumb Cake Seam Binding ribbon, Rhinestones
Tools – 2 1/2 inch circle punch, Elegant Butterfly punch
Mediums – Calypson Coral ink, Crumb Cake ink

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Julie as always. Got a quickie belated to make and it's just what I needed
    Hugs Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card as always Julie. Got a quickie to make and this one is spot on.Hugs Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie

    Love this card the colours are yummy! Might have to give this one a go

    Hugs

    Sam x

    ReplyDelete