Monday 6 May 2013

Dapper Dad Bow Tie card

Good Morning! It's a fine and sunny Bank Holiday here in Yorkshire! Lots of outside jobs to be done today to make the most of the weather.

I realised the other day that I haven't shared the male cards we made on the morning session at our recent training event. We used the Dapper Dad set from the Summer Seasonal - another set that on first viewing I wasn't that keen and now I have found it very useful!


I cased the above card from Pinterest and used colours of Night of Navy, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla. The Argyle embossing folder makes the 2 edge strips of card look like a cardigan.


This one was my prototype!! I used Island Indigo and I also threaded the Bakers Twine through the buttons to make it look like they had been stitched on.


Right thats all from me today. Back tomorrow with more from the set.

Julie
supplies Card – Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Island Indigo, Whisper White
Stamps – Dapper Dad, Bring on the Cake
Embellishments – Silver Buttons, Early Espresso Bakers Twine
Tools – Decorative Label punch, Argyle Embossing Folder
Mediums – Early Espresso ink

1 comment: