Saturday 2 March 2013

Technique Club

Good morning! We had a fab Stamp a Stack last night - 17 lovely ladies ALL made 12 cards each and no one was rushing this time, I think I need to make them a little harder!!! Thanks for coming ladies, lovely to see over 200 cards being made in one evening! Thank you to Faye and Joyce for the sweet treats and to Joyce for staying with me to clear up so I wasn't on my own late at night! We are taking a break for the Stamp a Stack at the end of March due to Easter, but we will be back on 26th April.

So my next event is the Technique Club on Saturday 16th March and here is a sneak peek at one of the cards we will be making. I found this wonderful technique on a blog from the USA and I had to have a go yesterday! Lots of the ladies loved it last night so its been a great hit already!


This class costs £26.00 which includes the Secret Garden Stamp Set in Clear Mount (worth £17.95).

 If you would like to take advantage of the Bundle Price from Stampin’ Up! and get the coordinating Framelit Dies the cost will be £41 (worth £32.95) for the class and the bundle.

If you would like the stamp sets in Wood Mount there is a supplement of £4.

The class can be taken without the Stamp Set for £15.00

Booking closes on Friday 8th March and full payment required to secure place to enable me to order the sets.

I'll be back tomorrow with a card for you!

Julie x


2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie - have now seen that you have already posted this on your blog, so will post my effort and link back to yours!! It's fabulous- really enjoyed making this!!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Julie! Those flowers really pop! xx Jan

    ReplyDelete