Friday 29 March 2013

Easter Bunnies!

Hi there! I'm a little later than normal as I very much enjoyed a lovely lie in this morning as its the first day of the school holidays here in Yorkshire - feels a bit strange that the first day is Good Friday this year!

Yesterday afternoon I looked after my Nephew as usual! I asked him if he would like to make some Easter Bunnies that I had been keen to make after seeing them online HERE. This is the BLOG that Stampin Up USA run and its packed with lots of lovely ideas!


We decided to make 2 bunnies - 1 for Lucas and one for his Mummy!! We did the spotty one for his Mummy and the "pwain" (plain) one for Lucas!!


He really enjoyed helping me with the shapes and counting the pieces we needed. These are made with the Oval Framelit dies and the Petite Purse die - there is a list on the SU blog as to how many of each you need.


So here is the spotty one for his Mummy and this is how it looks from the back! We ran out of time to add a little tail!!!!


I had already bought Lucas a mini Lindt chocolate bunny to put in his but I didnt bank on him wanting to make one for his Mummy too so she had to have an empty one!


And here they are together!


Whilst I have your attention we found out late yesterday that Stampin Up have extended the special signing up offer until Sunday 31st March!! IF YOU JOIN MY TEAM IN THE NEXT 3 DAYS YOU CAN GET £162.50 WORTH OF GOODS FOR ONLY £99!!!!


Here is the recent welcome pack I sent to my team! If you would like more info please just contact me or if you decided you want an Easter treat and just want to GO FOR IT you can follow this link and sign up HERE this weekend! Yes its more expensive than and egg but its a lot more fun and less calories!!!!

Julie
supplies 
Card – Crumb Cake, Pool Party
Papers – More Amore
Stamps – Distressed Dots, Itty Bitty Banners
Embellishments – In Colour Dahlias, Bakers Twine
Tools – Oval Framelits, Large Oval punch, Itty Bitty Banners, Small Oval punch
Mediums – Crumb Cake ink, Early Espresso ink

2 comments: