Friday 1 February 2013

Our Gorgeous Spring/Summer Catalogue!

Hoorah! It's the 1st February and I can finally share this gorgeous catalogue with you! It is NOW LIVE so please put your feet up and have a scroll through! I have never been as excited to share a catalogue with you! The fresh, crisp colours and exciting new products are fantastic and I have lots to share with you over the next few days!!! If you would like to view the online version please click HERE


I have already placed some orders this morning and am also looking forward to sharing this at Gillian's workshop this evening!

So here is a card using my favourite product suite from the catalogue - Tea for Two! If you are coming to my All Day Event on 16th February then this is the suite we will be using - if you havent booked yet then I am taking bookings until next Wednesday!


The stamp set used is called Oh Hello, which I have really enjoyed playing with! The papers, oh the papers they are just gorgeous and just my cup of tea (ha ha!) I love the patchwork design on some of them! 

Do you see the gorgeous new Honeycomb Embossing Folder - its going to be a sure fire hit! I cannot stop using it - very very on trend! And also the Oval Framelits too, they co-ordinate with this stamp set - such fun!


 And remember if the new products aren't exciting enough - you could also earn some free stuff when you spend on the new catalogue!!! A £45 spend will get you a free item from Sale-A-Bration!! 


Thats all for now folks! Enjoy the catalogue!

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Naturals Ivory, Very Vanilla
 2. Papers – Tea for Two
 3. Stamps – Oh, Hello
 4. Embellishments – So Saffron Taffeta ribbon, Large Pearls
 5. Tools – Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Oval Framelits
 6. Mediums – Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink ink

No comments:

Post a Comment