Tuesday 12 February 2013

Heartfelt Thanks

Hi there! I am a little late posting today as I have been very busy with prep for tonights Tuesday Club as well as having my hair done too!!

Heartfelt Thanks was one of the names of the first ever Stampin Up Stamp set I fell in love with, way back in 2008!!! The heartfelt thanks I have used on these cards is from the Fabulous Phrases and these were sent to 2 special ladies.


I have used the Sale-A-Bration Sycamore Street papers and a colour combo of Rich Razzleberry and Summer Starfruit. The stamp set I have used is Bloomin Marvelous and the other Friend sentiment is from the For my Family stamp set



The oval framelits are getting lots of use from me at the moment!!!


The new Bitty Butterfly punch from the Spring/Summer Catalogue is so cool as it matches the Bloomin Marvelous stamp set  - I just love that!

Right I have to dash now - back to preps!

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Rich Razzleberry, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White
 2. Papers – Sycamore Street
 3. Stamps – Fabulous Phrases, For my Family, Bloomin Marvelous
 4. Embellishments – Rhinestones, Summer Starfruit ribbon
 5. Tools – Oval Framelits, 1 3/4 circle punch, Floral Framelits, Bitty Butterfly punch
 6. Mediums – Summer Starfruit ink, Rich Razzleberry ink

No comments:

Post a Comment