Friday 30 November 2012

Tuesday Club GIft Bag

Hello there! I've just got back from taking Evan to school and ooooo its is cold and frosty out there!!! Hope that heating is on full belt in the church hall tonight for my Stamp a Stack!!

Here is another project from Tuesday nights class. I have decorated a plain brown gift bag with the Jolly Bingo Bits stamp set and some Snow Festival papers. 


I was inspired to do the bow here from the back of the Seasonal Catalogue. I do think though because its in red it looks like a big pair of lips!!!!


We used the Owl Occasions stamp set to decorate a tag on the handle of the bag and some Gumball Green Stitched Grosgrain ribbon.


Right thats me off for the day. I have to finish my preps for tonights class and next weeks Team Christmas Party Night!!

Julie
x


Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Whisper White
 2. Papers – Snow Festival
 3. Stamps – Owl Occasions, Jolly Bingo Bits
 4. Embellishments – Gumball Green ribbon, Glimmer Brads
 5. Tools – 2 1/2 inch circle punch, 3/4 circle punch
 6. Mediums – Cherry Cobbler ink, Gumball Green ink, Crumb Cake ink

No comments:

Post a Comment