Friday 2 November 2012

Stamp a Stack of the male variety!

Phew its Friday already!!!

We all need male themed cards and a lot of my customers are "phobic" of making mens cards! Me - I love making them! Probably because I am from a house full of males! Except for me and the hamster!!!

So here is a token male card from our Stamp a Stack! I am loving this colour combo at the moment for male cards! Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Island Indigo!!!


This card uses one of the sets I first ordered from the new catalogue - Best Dad Ever! I just love this set and the ties! It also comes with 4 fab sentiments and is great great value!


The card features another must have product! The chevron embossing folder! Chevrons are so on trend at the moment and I love the look of it on this card!


Like the ribbon?? We stamped it!! WIth the Border Banter stamp set from the Seasonal onto some of the Cotton ribbon! How cool is that ! Customised ribbon!!!

This card inspired me to do a whole class on this set which I shared at my Tuesday Club this week! More on that later!!

For now I bid you farewell (until tomorrow!)

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Island Indigo
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Best Dad Ever, Border Banter
 4. Embellishments – Island Indigo Brad, Cotton ribbon
 5. Tools – Chevron embossing folder,
 6. Mediums – Island Indigo, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip marker

No comments:

Post a Comment