Wednesday 14 November 2012

Another punch art card

Hello there - gosh I didnt want to get up this morning, I really loath these dark and cold mornings! Evan had a lovely birthday yesterday even though he was at school for most of it!


I am back with another punch art card, this one is much easier though and was for Ross to give his brother yesterday! I have seen lots of these Lego type cards about and decided to have a go at making one after my lovely downline Sarah-Jane first inspired me!


I punched some squares and cut rectangles then used the 1/2 inch circle punch and got stuck in with lots of inking!!!


The circles are then layered up with a dimensional! I added some bunting and 2 sentiments from the Blue RIbbon set with the Brother stamp from For my Family


Evan loved his lego card too!!!

I am still looking to welcome new members to our wonderful team of demonstrators this month. Its the last month of the special FREE PAPER offer - earn a pack of free paper every month for 6 months. In addition to this you would receive a welcome pack from me with a bag all the way from Stampin Up Convention!


Would you like to never have to pay full price for your Stampin Up goodies again?? Send me a mail to julie. kettlewell@ntlworld.com and I will have a no-obligation chat with you!


Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Pacific Point, Old Olive, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Real Red
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – For my Family, Blue Ribbon
 4. Embellishments – Brights Buttons
 5. Tools – 1/2 inch circle punch, 1 1/4 square punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, Petite Pennant punch
 6. Mediums – Real Red ink, Old Olive ink, Pacific Point ink, Daffodil Delight ink

No comments:

Post a Comment