Thursday 25 October 2012

More Team Congratulations

Hello again! Yesterday I shared some TEam Congrats cards and today I am back with more!!! I recently got my hands on some FREE stamp sets for my achievements this past year and ordered the Blue Ribbon set and A Fitting Occasion set. I have combined the 2 together with the En Francais background stamp to make our very own rosettes for crafting!!!!


The colour combo is Pool Party, Soft Suede and Crumb Cake. 


I really really enjoyed making these. a) - because they were for my lovely team members and b) - because they were make using NEW stash! We all love new stash! 


I love the Fitting Occasion stamp set and added the little scissors to the inside of the Congratulations sentiment to make our very own awards!!!!!


I hope you like them, I really enjoyed handing them out to my girls!

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Crumb Cake, SOft Suede, Very Vanilla, Pool Party
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – En Francais, Blue Ribbon, A Fitting Occasion
 4. Embellishments – Pearls, Pool Party Seam Binding
 5. Tools – Large Scallop Circle punch, other Circle punches
 6. Mediums – Soft Suede ink, Pool Party ink, Crumb Cake ink

1 comment:

  1. Yes this team member LOVES this card.... Fabulous colour combo.... And just so appropriate! Great use of the 2 stamp sets.. So happy to have in my hand!!!! Thanks Julie....

    ReplyDelete