Wednesday 17 October 2012

Christmas Favour

Hi there! How dark and cold is it again this morning! Boo to this winter weather creeping up on us! I don't like it one bit! Last night I did a talk at a local WI meeting and met some lovely ladies there. I t was great to talk about Stampin UP and papercrafting and they all got to make a simple gift tag! Thank you for asking me Sharon!

Here is a Christmas Favour that I demonstrated at Susan's workshop a couple of weeks ago. The project is made by scoring 2 of the Labels framelits and adhering them together. Some gorgeous designer paper is then added (this one is from Festival of Prints from the Seasonal catalogue) and I punched through both layers and tied them together.


The Christmas tree is from Scentsational Season which was stamped in Gumball Green and the sentiment is from Curly Cute.



I have used the new Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details which I just adore and at £2.25 its a bargain to spruce up your Christmas makes!!!



Talking of Christmas Favours how would you like me to do you a favour at Christmas??? 

Did you know I offer a gift list service (not just at Christmas)?

If you email me at julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com I will send you a Gift List online and you can add your Wish List items to it. You then pass my details on to your family and friends when they ask you what you want for Christmas - then I do the rest! I even gift wrap it for them!!!

Gift  vouchers also available

Back tomorrow folks 

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Gumball Green, Crumb Cake
 2. Papers – Festival of Prints
 3. Stamps – Curly Cute, Scentsational Season
 4. Embellishments – Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding
 5. Tools – Labels Framelits dies, Holiday Collection Framelits dies,
 6. Mediums – Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details, Cherry Cobbler ink

No comments:

Post a Comment