Friday 14 September 2012

Last of the Owlies (for now!)

Ooo its Friday again and another action packed weekend! Tonight is my first Stampin Up party of September! I am actually having the party at my house for Debbie, the hostess, as her house is having major renovations at the moment! So its also a first in the fact that its the first time I am having a party at my house for another hostess! Should be fun!

Here is the last card from the Owl Occasions class on Tuesday and it's my favourite of the 3 cards. I don't often use the Brights colour family as much as I used to and I shy away from Tempting Turquoise a lot (Anjie from Tuesday club LOVES her turquoise) but I decided this called for a Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive combo.


I used the Whisper White satin ribbon, its great for tying bows and I will be sad to see this ribbon leave us at the end of the month! 


The sentiment is from the Petite Pairs stamp set punch out with the Oval punches


And inside were a couple of cheeky owls!


Here are all the cards together!


If you would like me to bring this class to you and a group of friends I have just launched my private classes! Please mail me HERE for more information

Tomorrow is my All Day Stamp a Stack where I am hoping my 19 ladies will all make 24 cards each! That's over 456 cards that I have had to prepare!!! I can't wait!

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Owl Occasions, Petite Pairs
 4. Embellishments – White Satin ribbon
 5. Tools – Scallop Edge punch, Oval punches
 6. Mediums – Chocolate Chip ink, Pumpkin Pie ink, Melon Mambo ink, Old Olive ink, Tempting Turquoise ink

1 comment:

  1. You choose my fave colour when I'm not there :( lol
    They're brill cards Julie x

    ReplyDelete