Sunday 16 September 2012

A wonderful day of Stampin' Up! Christmas fun!

Well what a day yesterday was!! Phew my feet are still throbbing! I had the pleasure of welcoming 19 lovely ladies to my All Day Stamp a Stack event. The theme was Christmas and I set them the task of making 24 cards! There were 6 designs and they had to do 4 of each design and I am happy to say that LOTS of them did finish all the cards!

I welcomed a number of new ladies to this event, some who had found me through my blog so I am giving them an extra big wave and a thank you this morning!

Here are the goody bags that they ladies got on arrival! Some love brown paper bags which I decorated with the Snow Flurry die and their initials with some Gumball Green ribbon. The bags contained some ribbon, buttons and the fabulous Festival of Prints DSP stack! The ladies also used the bags to carry their cards.


I am lucky to have full access to my local church which has a big room with lots of natural light.



There were plenty of samples with items from the new Seasonal Catalogue.


Lovely Lisa and Elaine (with Ann looking a bit star struck in the background!!!)


Dawn and Anne


Lots more lovely ladies including Joyce my friend from dancing.




My friend Mel laid on a gorgeous buffet for us and the usual cupcake feast! This time we had snowflakes!!!!


These were Kylie's version of one of the cards. I CASED the design from the Seasonal Catalogue! Love your ideas Kylie!


Here is my friend Cathy from the theatre company! It is the first time she has done any papercrafting with me and she finished all 24 cards, I was so impressed with her!!! She had a fab day as you can see from her smiley face!


And then it was all over! Thanks to my ladies who helped me clear up and my friend Ellie who came over specially to help me!!!


Today I shall mostly be resting, as well as ironing, cleaning, cooking and planning in more wonderful dates in my diary for events!!

Julie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment