Wednesday 22 August 2012

Happy Birthday Allie

Today is my lovely downline Allie's birthday! We were able to wish Allie a Happy Birthday in person on Saturday and we sang to her and I had a special cupcake for her!!! Hope you enjoyed it Allie!!

Here is the card I made for Allie. It uses the Reason to Smile set which you can earn for FREE during the month of August, you have 8 days left to get this lovely set!


I got the idea for this card from my friends Bekka and Victoria! I saw cards they had made with white embossed outlines so I had a go myself and came up with this. The colour combo is Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight with a Crumb Cake card blank.


The sentiment is from the Happiest Birthday Wishes set which I think is one of my most used Hostess sets ever.


The inside of the card also got some stamping action too!!


Hope you have a lovely day Allie

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Whisper White
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Reason to Smile
 4. Embellishments – Lucky Limeade ribbon
 5. Tools – Heat tool, Versamark, Embossing powder, Wide Oval, Decorative Label punch
 6. Mediums – Calypso Coral ink, Lucky Limeade ink, Daffodil Delight ink

3 comments:

  1. Live the card it puts you in bq mode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's lovely with the white outline, I may have to try that myself

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved my card thank you Julie! And the shoebox swap made my birthday extra special too. Had to give this technique a go when I got home :)

    ReplyDelete