Monday 27 August 2012

A couple of plugs!!

Hello there and a Happy Bank Holiday Monday to you!!

Today I wanted to remind you of a couple of things I have planned

All Day Stamp a Stack Event
Saturday 15th September 2012
10am-4pm
£35 inc lunch, hot drinks, cupcake and all product to make projects.

We will be making Christmas cards all day and you will go home with a stack of cards!!!

Here is a sneak peek!


All the items used will be from the NEW Autumn/Winter Seasonal Catalogue

I HAVE 3 PLACES LEFT SO PLEASE DON'T MISS OUT!!

Also I have 2 spaces left on my Virtual Hostess Club (Stampers 8)
You commit to placing an order of a minimum of £20 per month for 8 months
from October 2012 - May 2013

One of the months you will be the Hostess and can earn FREE hostess pounds to spend in the catalogue.

You get a FREE catalogue and any seasonal catalogues too!

Lots of my customers love this way of building up their crafty stash bit by bit each month

Please message me if you would like a place or would like more information

Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment